Tuesday 19 July 2011

Jane Fonda: QVC axed my appearance over politics

NEW YORK (AP) -- Jane Fonda says she's been banished from QVC amid concerns about her political past. The network says it was a routine programming change. Fonda was set to appear on the home-shopping channel on Saturday to promote her new book on aging, "Prime Time." But the day before, she learned ...

Related News:-

  • Jane Fonda Official Site


  • This Saturday July 16th live at 11AM EST I am going to be on QVC to talk about (and sell!) My new book, “Prime Time.” I have never done this before.
  • WHEW!!! | Jane Fonda


  • October ??? Flew to NY for a quick series of meetings and a fun photo cover shoot for V magazine where I was with Sigourney Weaver and Susan Sarandon.
  • Jane Fonda - Zimbio


  • Jane Fonda is an American actress, writer, political activist, and fitness guru. The daughter of the legendary Henry Fonda, Jane first gained notoriety in the late 1950s ...
  • Saigon Daily


  • QVC axed appearance over politics, Fonda says Tampa Bay Online NEW YORK -- | Jane Fonda says she has been banished from QVC amid concerns about her political past.
  • Alison Keenan Qvc Babe


  • Alison Keenan Qvc Babe on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up ...
  • Road Runner Video - Road Runner


  • TNT cancels `Men of a Certain Age,' cites ratings; Jane Fonda: QVC axed my appearance over politics 'We are sorry' Murdoch tells UK in full-page ad
  • My Final Fantasy


  • This is my first blog and I am really newbie for this kind of thing (blogging). Actually, my objective is to share anything that become my hobby to give it to anyone that ...
  • Qvc - surchur


  • QVC | Jane Fonda This Saturday July 16th live at 11AM EST I am going to be on QVC to | QVC leads Gomez’s May mobile performance rankings QVC’s m-commerce site ranked ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...