Tuesday 16 August 2011

O'Brien: Silicon Valley says goodbye to IPOs, hello to uncertainty

The violent mood swings of the stock market in recent weeks have left Silicon Valley feeling like someone just broke its heart. The IPO market finally seemed to be rekindled. Many in the startup community were predicting the number and value of initial public offerings would eclipse the totals from ...

Related News:-

  • Chris O’Brien | Archives


  • I'm a business and technology columnist at the San Jose Mercury News where I think about innovation in Silicon Valley. I also run The Next Newsroom Project where I think ...
  • Chris O’Brien | A social media resume…


  • I'm a business and technology columnist at the San Jose Mercury News where I think about innovation in Silicon Valley. I also run The Next Newsroom Project where I think ...
  • Silicon Valley -


  • Find out more about Silicon Valley - we bring you the best Silicon Valley resources online
  • San Jose Daily (SanJoseDaily) on Twitter


  • O'Brien: Silicon Valley says goodbye to IPOs, hello to uncertainty sns.mx/ovfXy2 8 minutes ago via SNS Analytics. The Seasoned Collector: War memorabilia, memories at Spirit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...