Wednesday 3 August 2011

Tearful Lady Gaga: Why Amy Winehouse Was "My Only Hope"

Lady Gaga is among the millions mourning Amy Winehouse. "It really affected me quite deeply," Gaga, 25, tells Rolling Stone of Winehouse's shocking July 23 death at age 27. "I'm just really glad that we got to admire her and tell her how much we loved her when she was alive. I hope she knows now in ...

Related News:-

  • Catching My Eye


  • Forget your skirt Lady Gaga? Cheeky singer leaves little to the imagination in a pair of see-through tights By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 12:15 AM on 30th July ...
  • Celebs Be Crazy


  • Royal wedding No. 2 in Scotland; Violence at Clinton concert. Tearful Angelina Jolie receives award at Sarajevo film fest. To Read The Full Article, Click Here: http ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...