Monday 19 September 2011

Virginia Approved to Add Tolls on Interestate 95

Virginia is the latest state along the I-95 corridor to get permission to add toll booths to collect fees to pay for upkeep of the Old Dominion State's portion of the federal highway.  Gov. Bob McDonnell, a Republican, announced Monday that the Federal Highway Administration has granted preliminary ...


Related News:-

  • I-95/395 Toll Lanes, Wider I-66 Approved


  • Regional transportation officials approved plans yesterday to build express toll lanes on interstates 95 and 395 and to widen parts of westbound Interstate 66 in ...
  • Interstate-Guide: Interstate 95


  • Interstate 95, East Coast's Main Street, travels from south Florida to Houlton, Maine, serving the northeastern Megalopolis and shuttling travelers between the southeast and Mid ...
  • Va. seeking I-95 tolls along N.C. border


  • RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia's governor has asked federal highway officials to establish tolls on Interstate 95 near the North Carolina border to pay for repairs that he ...
  • Connecticut I-95


  • History of Connecticut I-95 ... US 1 passes under I-95 (formerly the Connecticut Turnpike) in Darien. Photo taken April 2004 by Kurumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...