Thursday 15 December 2011

Gingrich: I'm trying not to appear 'zany'

SIOUX CITY, IowaNewt Gingrich says he's trying to edit himself so he doesn't come across as "zany." Gingrich's remarks at the Republican debate Thursday night were aimed at rival Mitt Romney, who in an interview on Wednesday used the word "zany" to describe the former House speaker. Gingrich smiled ...


Related News:-

  • The Newt Moment


  • I’ll admit that I’m as surprised as anyone at the rise of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich to the top of the Republican presidential field. All the Republican ...
  • Politics | The New Republic


  • When reading Kevin Carey’s article on Diane Ravitch in The New Republic (“The Dissenter,” November 23, 2011), two thoughts jostled in my mind: first, that any response ...
  • Words By S.


  • I’m not the most fashionable person. I know what I like, I have my own style that is somewhere between ultra conservative and zany. Clothes rarely do much for me – I can ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...